Tuesday, May 11, 2010
He Rolled!!!
Porter rolled this weekend! It was my mother's day gift from him! It was 5am on Sunday morning and he was lying beside me. He had been happy and awake after nursing so he was talking up a storm. Finally he rolled all the way over to his tummy. I couldn't believe it! Later that morning (at a more reasonable hour) he was lying in the middle of the bed while I got his bath ready. When I returned to the room he was on his tummy kicking his feet and trying to look around. He really hates tummy time so I'm surprised he wasn't crying. I've tried to encourage him to roll again with luring him with toys but he hasn't yet. I think the soft bed helped him roll because he gets stuck at his shoulders on the ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment