We had our 4 month well child exam this week. Porter weighs 15lbs (50th percentile) and he is 26 inches long (80-85th percentile). He tolerated the shots well and was even able to flash a few smiles as we visited my office afterwards. He continues to be a happy baby full of smiles and laughter. Unfortunately the cough continues, the down side of day care.
Our sun room has not made much progress so I don't have any new pictures to post. Trevor and Eddy are working on the electrical. We also decided to pour a concrete slab patio on the side of the sun room which they have been preparing. We hope to pour next week if the weather allows. They will cut a pattern in it as well. We'll probably put some chairs and a fire pit outside of the sun room. It will be a good place for Porter to play.
We took pictures with Melody this week. I had planned on 3 month pictures but I was a little late, oh well. They turned out great! I don't know where I'm going to put all of his framed pictures. I unfortunately can't post them on my blog but let me know if you want the link to see his pictures.
This weekend we have a baby party at the McCoys. In the E.D. group, there were three baby boys born this year so it's quite a celebration. It will be fun to see the other two boys:) Well, that's about it for now.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment