Sunday, July 25, 2010

Picture Post

He wants to grab everything!

The tomato plant that he pushed himself to this afternoon. Our poor plants are not going to survive!





Mommy and Porter. I realized that I hardly have any pictures of us because I am usually the picture taker.


What a cool lil guy!


My friend, Abby, and Porter.


He actually hung out in the froggie for ten minutes. The water was definitely not warm. I couldn't believe that he made it that long.

Ready to swim

His new outfit thanks to my friend, Marcu. It's adorable on him!


He loves remotes and phones. Unfortunately he wants to put them in his mouth.



The stone facade. Uggh, it is quite the project for Trevor. We are now hoping that the room is done by September!




Tug of war!


He collapsed his little play structure. What a big boy!

No comments: