Our little boy is 3 months old! This post is a little late, but better late than never! He is still doing great. My return to work has made our mornings VERY busy! I get up at 5:30 and it takes at least 1.5 hours to get everyone ready and out the door! Porter is doing great at daycare, they are really getting to know him. We thought he was getting a little GI bug last week. He vomited once and wasn't eating well. Fortunately he recovered and never really got sick. Now he is getting some nasal congestion. Trevor also has similar symptoms. We're hoping that everyone recovers soon and that he doesn't get a fever. Porter can't go to daycare if he has a fever over 100 which means that one of us has to stay home with the l ittle guy. Apparently he can still go to daycare with a cough, runny nose etc it is just the fever they are concerned about. When I drop him off each morning it seems like half the babies have a cough or runny nose, it's a germ factory!
Porter's big milestones this month have been his smiling and talking. He loves to smile after waking up and during diaper changes! He still loves his mobile time each day. We are starting to sit him in his bebe pod seat to look at his play yard toys (a change in angle!). We have been carrying him around in the baby bjorn more as well. He likes to be able to see what is going on. Trevor uses it alot and they walk around the yard together. I'm not using the moby wrap as much because he doesn't have a good view! He is sleeping 4-6 hour stretches at night, not a whole lot of improvement. He did sleep from 11pm - 5:30am this weekend which is one of his best stretches yet. I think 7 hours is his best! However, 5:30am on a sunday morning is pretty early. Now that I am back to work he gets up at 6am on work days. He is on my work schedule and clearly does not know the difference between work and non-work days! We're working on that! I'm still waiting with high anticipation for him to sleep through the night! His best sleep habit is that he can get to sleep on his own rather than rocking and nursing him to sleep. I still cheat sometimes at naptime and let him use his binky, but he always go to bed on his own at night!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment