Well, the nursery is pretty much done! The closet is very full as you can see above. We were so fortunate to get tons of clothes from Trevor's sister who has two boys. Even if it is a girl, most of them are gender-neutral, it doesn't matter in the beginning anyways. Above our couch we plan to put up family pictures which will probably be mostly baby pictures. Our little library has already started to build up. This will probably be the cleanest that this room will ever be, things will just get messier once the baby arrives! I had alot of fun decorating the nursery and Trevor helped me pick things out and organize. Needless to say nursery decorating is not an interest of his. We're getting all ready with the video monitor, carseat in my car, and the pack-and-play will be in our room where the baby will sleeep for the first several months. Trevor is making sure that everything is on my side, such as the monitors and pack-n-play. Today marks my official 36 weeks! I have a fun weekend planned down in portland on Saturday with my girlfriends. We're getting massages, lunch, shopping and game night. This will actually be my fourth prenatal massage and I've enjoyed all of them! I'm trying to get all of this stuff in while I can relax and enjoy:)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
The nursery is complete, minus baby
Well, the nursery is pretty much done! The closet is very full as you can see above. We were so fortunate to get tons of clothes from Trevor's sister who has two boys. Even if it is a girl, most of them are gender-neutral, it doesn't matter in the beginning anyways. Above our couch we plan to put up family pictures which will probably be mostly baby pictures. Our little library has already started to build up. This will probably be the cleanest that this room will ever be, things will just get messier once the baby arrives! I had alot of fun decorating the nursery and Trevor helped me pick things out and organize. Needless to say nursery decorating is not an interest of his. We're getting all ready with the video monitor, carseat in my car, and the pack-and-play will be in our room where the baby will sleeep for the first several months. Trevor is making sure that everything is on my side, such as the monitors and pack-n-play. Today marks my official 36 weeks! I have a fun weekend planned down in portland on Saturday with my girlfriends. We're getting massages, lunch, shopping and game night. This will actually be my fourth prenatal massage and I've enjoyed all of them! I'm trying to get all of this stuff in while I can relax and enjoy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment