
We are all decorated for christmas. Yes, we do have two trees - the first one is "real" in our family room and the second one is "fake" in our entry way. We already have a stocking up for the baby, not that we expect he or she to arrive before christmas. Billy also got a new bed which he is enjoying! And our attempt for our christmas picture proved very difficult. It is harder than you think to do a 'self-timer' picture with a dog, see our try above! My due date is in exactly one month. I can't believe it. The baby is moving around like crazy and quickly running out of space. We were busy with work holiday parties, three in total, this past week. I think Trevor is partied out! We also took some belly shots with a good friend who is a photographer. It was so fun to do and I love the pictures, I'll try to figure out how to post some of them. Needless to say, Trevor was very hesitant to do professional pictures but he was a trooper and really likes the pictures. Next time we'll be having newborn shots! Trevor is off skiing at Crystal mountain for a couple days and I'm holding down the fort with the animals. We have an inch of snow outside so it's quite pretty at our house. Well, that's about it for now. Four weeks and counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment