Thursday, December 31, 2009
37 Week OB Visit
We had our 37 week OB visit on Monday. I was starting to measure small so I had a non-stress test and an ultrasound. The non-stress test was reactive. The baby was moving all over the place and it showed heart rate accelerations which is important. We also got another sneak peak at the baby again by ultrasound. The baby is getting so big. We could see its mouth moving and the limbs stretching out. All of the abdominal organs were so clear on the ultrasound. We didn't peak "below the belt" so the sex is still a surprise. The baby's current weight was estimated at 7lbs 2oz +/- 1 lb, so it's not very precise, but at least it's not a 10 lb baby! All in all everything looked fine and I'm probably measuring small because the baby is dropping down in the pelvis. I had another short week at work which is nice right now and I'm starting a 4 day weekend. Trevor unfortunately works several overnights starting tonight, new years eve, which he is not looking forward to. We're hoping for one last date night in Portland this weekend to an Italian restaurant which I've heard good things about. I hope everyone has a very happy new year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment