Friday, March 5, 2010

Visit from Mormor!

Daddy and Porter who is sporting his stylish diapers!

One of his many puppy-themed outfits

Snuggles from Mormor

First date night!

We had a wonderful week with Trevor's mom, Mormor (Swedish for grandmother). She was a huge help and I really felt like I had a break. It is so nice to do simple things like eat breakfast or enjoy a cup of coffee without trying to hold a baby or entertain him. She even volunteered to give him a bottle at night so I could sleep from midnight until 6am which was a refreshing change from the usual up every 3-4 hours. That was certainly above and beyond the call of duty! She even babysat so Trevor and I had our first date since Porter was born. Of course we talked about him the entire time but what can you expect!

After she left my parents came to visit for two nights before heading to Vegas for the West Coast Conference basketball tournament. They went last year and had a blast and decided to return to root on Gonzaga! I have had so much help here I forgot how much more difficult it is to do it all by myself. Trevor also had one week off and has since returned to work so it is a quiet house tonight.

No comments: