We had a fun Halloween at our friends' house. They live in a neighborhood filled with Halloween parties and trick-or-treaters, much unlike ours. We have not had one trick-or-treater in 4 years but we're always ready with candy just in case! Billy did not attend the party but we always enjoy dressing him up, he doesn't mind it too much either. Next year we'll have our own baby to torment with ridiculous costumes which will be fun. I finally got the crock pot to make some soup, they are so easy I think it will become more regular this fall and winter. Perhaps Trevor will even learn how to use it but that may be wishful thinking . . .
Monday, November 2, 2009
Trick or Treat
We had a fun Halloween at our friends' house. They live in a neighborhood filled with Halloween parties and trick-or-treaters, much unlike ours. We have not had one trick-or-treater in 4 years but we're always ready with candy just in case! Billy did not attend the party but we always enjoy dressing him up, he doesn't mind it too much either. Next year we'll have our own baby to torment with ridiculous costumes which will be fun. I finally got the crock pot to make some soup, they are so easy I think it will become more regular this fall and winter. Perhaps Trevor will even learn how to use it but that may be wishful thinking . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment