Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 Week OB Visit

Time is flying by. I can't believe that I'm at 30 weeks already. I'm still feeling great but I'm definitely getting bigger by the day. I'm getting more short of breath with simple things like walking up stairs. Some of my maternity clothes are even starting to feel too tight! Everything was fine at my OB check. I was tested for gestational diabetes which was negative. Trevor was finally able to make it to his first OB visit. He's been to the ultrasound of course. I've gained 20 pounds so far which is crazy with ten weeks still to go. This is all still normal weight gain for how far along I am. The baby's heart beat is great, about 150 beats/minute, and it is moving around all the time. The baby moves alot at night and after eating. I can see kicks with just watching my abdomen move as well. Hopefully things will keep going well, we have seven weeks until the baby is full-term! We now have OB visits every two weeks instead of monthly. In other news we are painting our dining room a tuscan orange which is a bold move from our neutral colors throughout the house. We tried three different colors all which are bright and bold. Trevor is taping the dining room today. I certainly hope we like it because it's going to be a big change! We're hoping to warm up this room, we'll see how it goes!

No comments: