Friday, May 31, 2013
Porter: Almost 3 1/2 years old
Porter is now full of questions. He can speak in full sentences, say the alphabet and count to 20 in English and Spanish! He usually misses a few numbers in Spanish but he's pretty darn good. His diet is pretty poor - he does not eat many vegetables, just avocados. He loves bananas. I buy almost 20 bananas a week and we go through all of them. He loves chicken nuggets and mac-and-cheese but he does not get those much. He is still working on staying dry at naps and bedtime. He moved himself to a full-size bed but now we're back in the tent. I think he sleeps better in it. He graduated from preschool tonight. He went to Sonshine preschool and I loved all of the teachers. Unfortunately his graduation was short-lived because he could not stand still on the stage and sing the songs. He still is passionate about his dinosaurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment