Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cooper: One month old

Our little baby is one month old! I know I sound like a broken record but time really is flying by! It doesn't seem possible that it has already been one month. Cooper is such a sweet little boy! He has been a pretty mellow baby except for a few GI issues which seem to be improving. He definitely prefers to be held than placed in a bouncer but who can blame him! He is eating every 2-3 hours during the day and every 3-4 hours at night. He is a better sleeper than Porter so far but a little more restless during the day. He weighed 7lbs at his 10 day visit which is almost back to birth weight (7lb 2oz) but I imagine he is almost 8 lbs at one month. He doesn't go back for a well-child visit until two months old.

He still has blue eyes and a very full head of black/brown hair! He has more olive-complexion in comparison to his very white big brother! I am loving this stage except for the exhaustion.

His other exciting news is that he received his passport in the mail this week!

No comments: