Friday, February 11, 2011
Our little escape artist!
I received a call from daycare this afternoon that Porter had climbed out of his crib. Apparently while the daycare worker was changing another baby's diaper, Porter woke up from his nap and climbed out of his crib. He fell down (which I believe is a few feet). He cried for a few minutes and then recovered quickly. They called very concerned. I know they take good care of him at daycare and these things can happen. Trevor picked him up and checked out the crib situation. He still is not sure how he escaped. The crib is pretty high with not much opportunity to step up. Porter appears to be doing quite well. We went out to dinner and he was in a chipper mood. I guess we'll see if he learns how to climb out of his crib at home. I imagine that he will have extra eyes on him at daycare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment